Adobe® InDesign™ Advanced skills for Interactivity
Delve deeper in the animation tools and techniques required to create interactive infographics in Adobe Indesign.
You will learn how to combine the tools to create more complex graphics. You will create a simple slide show and you will revise the use of buttons to trigger animations and how to work with the Timing panel in such a scenario.
You will learn how to create transformational visuals such as interactive graphs, both simple and more complex. You will learn how to include animations in a multi-state object, how to work with grouped animations in a multi-state object, and how to control the state displayed of a multi-state object -using a button. You will also learn how to make text bounce to attract attention, create motion blurs and other effects to impress your learners.
- Duration: 15 hours
- Group training: Yes (min. 3 people)
- Individual training: No
- Costs available on request and dependent on group size.
- Training available on-site, in all regions.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Instructional design, Course-ware development, Print Publishing, Graphic Design, Education, Administration, HR and training, Advertising and Marketing teams
- 15 hours of instructor-led classroom-based content.
- Workshop includes online examples, case-studies and research-based evidence.
- No prior courses or experience necessary.
- Practical tasks and discussions in every session.