Adobe® Photoshop™ Basic to Advanced Skills
A good, solid foundation in image editing, correction and manipulation is vital for all budding graphic, digital and instructional designers as every piece of visual communication – and most creative digital projects- require image correction and manipulation their core.
Learn to open, save and export to the right formats for your project. Learn to enhance, retouch, and manipulate photographs and other imagery. Create simple compositions, master layers and selections and create a few trending effects.
- Duration: 15 hours
- Group training: Yes (min. 3 people)
- Individual training: No
- Costs available on request and dependent on group size.
- Training available on-site, in all regions.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Instructional design, Course-ware development, Print Publishing, Graphic Design, Education, HR and training, Advertising and Marketing teams
- Instructor-led classroom-based content.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced techniques.
- No prior courses or experience necessary.
- Practical tasks and discussions in every session.