Adobe® After Effects™ Basic Skills
Learners are taught the software tools required to enhance video through special effects.
Key components of the content include workflows and round-tripping between After Effects and Photoshop, building compositions and understanding how to create and manage multi-layered compositions and export digital media for web and mobile.
- Duration: 12 – 15 hours
- Group training: Yes (min. 3 people)
- Individual training: No
- Costs available on request and dependent on group size.
- Training available on-site, in all regions.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Instructional design, Course-ware development, Graphic Design, Education, HR and training, Advertising and Marketing teams
- 12 – 15 hours of instructor-led classroom-based content.
- No prior courses or experience necessary.
- Practical tasks and discussions in every session.