Adobe® Audition™ Basic Skills
This basic course will guide learners to create simple sound files for presentations and elearning assets.
This course will introduce learners to the basics of sound theory, in order to facilitate the efficient capture, edit and export of sound files.
These basics will also provide confidence when briefing, planning, conceptualising and producing sound assets either independently or in conjunction with a professional sound designer.
- Duration: 12 hours
- Group training: Yes (min. 3 people)
- Individual training: No
- Costs available on request and dependent on group size.
- Training available on-site, in all regions.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Instructional design, Course-ware development, Graphic Design, Education, HR and training, Advertising and Marketing teams
- 12 hours of instructor-led classroom-based content.
- Information packed practical training.
- No prior courses or experience necessary.
- Practical tasks and discussions in every session.