Adobe® InDesign™ Basic to Intermediate Skills for Typesetters
Learn to set up, format and maintain long documents, apply master pages, advanced text and object styles, learn to link character and paragraph styles advanced text frame options, working with layered Photoshop images, work with linked and anchored objects.
Master the advanced spacing tools, learn to create dynamically linked image files, text captions, manage colour profiles and settings, and more.
Equip yourself with layout skills required to create visually appealing, professional materials that facilitate learning.
- Duration: 12 – 15 hours
- Group training: Yes (min. 3 people)
- Individual training: No
- Costs available on request and dependent on group size.
- Training available on-site, in all regions.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Instructional design, Course-ware development, Print Publishing, Graphic Design, Education, Administration, HR and training, Advertising and Marketing teams
- Instructor-led classroom-based content.
- Practical tasks and discussions in every session.