Adobe® InDesign™ for Educational Infographics
This course will guide learners to create professional looking, fast and, especially, device agnostic 2D animations and interactions intended for delivery on mobile devices. The focus on the Indesign tools is on Animation and all related workflows to create SWF and HTML5 based assets. Include these assets in ePub book publications, and websites.
The ability to create simple two-dimensional animations to enhance digital content is certainly beneficial to anyone involved in conceptualising or producing animated content intended for screen delivery or creating web applications.
- Duration: 12 – 15 hours
- Group training: Yes (min. 3 people)
- Individual training: No
- Costs available on request and dependent on group size.
- Training available on-site, in all regions.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Instructional design, Course-ware development, Print Publishing, Graphic Design, Education, Administration, HR and training, Advertising and Marketing teams
- 12 – 15 hours of instructor-led classroom-based content.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced techniques.
- No prior courses or experience necessary.
- Practical tasks and discussions in every session.