Adobe® InDesign™ for Interactive PDF
Category: e-Learning Tools | Prerequisite/s: Adobe Indesign™ Basics
Documents today can incorporate blended experiences that combine the look and feel of a traditional print document with websites that include rich media. The means by which people access and consume that information – in print, on desktops, and on mobile devices – also continue to change.
Using Indesign’s general interactivity and animation tools, you keep abreast of technology.
Duration: 12 – 15 hours
- Group training: Yes (min. 3 people)
- Individual training: No
- Costs available on request and dependent on group size.
- Training available on-site, in all regions.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Instructional design, Course-ware development, Print Publishing, Graphic Design, Education, HR and training, Advertising and Marketing teams
- Instructor-led classroom-based content.
- No prior courses or experience necessary.
- Practical tasks and discussions in every session.