Adobe® InDesign™ Intermediate skills for Interactive Assets
Learn the essential tools required to create electronic assets for elearning such as explainer animations and animated graphics.
Create and edit basic buttons, use basic animation presets, set the timing of preset animations, trigger animations on page load or click self, create customised animation (animating properties such as width, height and angle), add sound and viand control basic sound and video using actions on a button.
- Duration: 12 – 15 hours
- Group training: Yes (min. 3 people)
- Individual training: No
- Costs available on request and dependent on group size.
- Training available on-site, in all regions.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Instructional design, Course-ware development, Print Publishing, Graphic Design, Education, Administration, HR and training, Advertising and Marketing teams
- 12 – 15 hours of instructor-led classroom-based content.
- No prior courses or experience necessary.
- Practical tasks and discussions in every session.