Adobe® Premiere Pro™ Basic Skills
This course will introduce learners to the basics of video capture theory, in order to facilitate the efficient capture, edit and export of video.
These basics will provide learners with confidence when briefing, planning, conceptualising and producing video assets either independently or in conjunction with a motion graphic artist or designer.
- Duration: 12 – 15 hours
- Group training: Yes (min. 3 people)
- Individual training: No
- Costs available on request and dependent on group size.
- Training available on-site, in all regions.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Instructional design, Course-ware development, Print Publishing, Graphic Design, Education, Administration, HR and training, Advertising and Marketing teams
- 12 – 15 hours of instructor-led classroom-based content.
- No prior courses or experience necessary.
- Practical tasks and discussions in every session.