Adobe® Presenter™ Basic Skills (Windows only)
Adobe® Presenter™ is a powerful, PC-based software tool used to convert your MS PowerPoint presentations to engaging e-Learning content.
Publish eLearning modules created with PowerPoint directly to HTML5, keeping text, shapes, audio, and animations intact. Add quizzes, scenarios, and out-of-the-box assets, and publish materials as HTML5 for access using desktop and mobile browsers.
- Duration: 6 hours
- Group training: Yes (min. 3 people)
- Individual training: No
- Costs available on request and dependent on group size.
- Training available on-site, in all regions.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Instructional design, Course-ware development, Education, HR and training teams
- 6 hours of instructor-led classroom-based content.
- Workshop includes online examples, case-studies and research-based evidence.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced techniques.
- No prior courses or experience necessary.
- Practical tasks and discussions in every session.