Enhancing Content with Examples, Practice & Feedback
Learn how to prepare and produce content that engages e-Learners actively using the techniques, theories and thinking as prescribed by top international educationalists.
Distinguish between types of content based on their timing. Learn the importance of the use of examples, how to create meaningful activity through the incorporation of practice problems and scenarios, and how to include feedback that facilitates learning.
- Duration: 9 hours
- Group training: Yes (min. 3 people)
- Individual training: No
- Costs available on request and dependent on group size.
- Training available on-site, in all regions.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Instructional design, Course-ware development, Education, Administration, HR and training teams.
- 9 hours of instructor-led classroom-based content.
- Workshop includes online examples, case-studies and research-based evidence.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced techniques.
- No prior courses or experience necessary.
- Practical tasks and discussions in every session.