Principles of Multimedia Learning
Learn how to prepare and produce content that engages e-Learners actively using the techniques, theories and thinking as prescribed by top international educationalists.
Research and evidence-based principles of Multimedia and eLearning, applied to learning in general (and mobile devices in particular) in order to produce learning materials and instructional interactions that facilitate learning and maintain their original learning objectives.
- Duration: 9 hours
- Group training: Yes (min. 3 people)
- Individual training: No
- Costs available on request and dependent on group size.
- Training available on-site, in all regions.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Instructional design, Course-ware development, Print Publishing, Graphic Design, Education, Administration, HR and training, Advertising and Marketing teams
- 9 hours of instructor-led classroom-based content.
- Workshop includes online examples, case-studies and research-based evidence.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced techniques.
- No prior courses or experience necessary.
- Practical tasks and discussions in every session.