Instructional Interaction Models
Learn how to prepare and produce content that engages e-Learners actively using the techniques, theories and thinking as prescribed by top international educationalists.
Understand what constitutes a truly instructional interaction and what does not. Learn trusted models of instructional interaction to utilise in your own materials.
- Duration: 9 hours
- Group training: Yes (min. 3 people)
- Individual training: No
- Costs available on request and dependent on group size.
- Training available on-site, in all regions.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Instructional design, Course-ware development, Graphic Design, Education, Administration, HR and training, Advertising and Marketing teams
- 9 hours of instructor-led classroom-based content.
- Workshop includes online examples, case-studies and research-based evidence.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced techniques.
- No prior courses or experience necessary.
- Practical tasks and discussions in every session.