Adobe® Captivate™ Basic Skills
Learn how to prepare and produce content that engages e-Learners actively using the techniques, theories and thinking as prescribed by top international educationalists.
Effective choice of visuals for learning, types of visuals used in learning, content types, visuals for directing attention, transferral of knowledge, encoding of new knowledge and retrieval, how people engage with media.
- Duration: 9 hours
- Group training: Yes (min. 3 people)
- Individual training: No
- Costs available on request and dependent on group size.
- Training available on-site, in all regions.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Instructional design, Course-ware development, Graphic Design, Education, Administration, HR and training, Advertising and Marketing teams
- 9 hours of instructor-led classroom-based content.
- Workshop includes online examples, case-studies and research-based evidence.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced techniques.
- No prior courses or experience necessary.
- Practical tasks and discussions in every session.